I think I heading in the right direction.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty good price. How are the neighbors? 55+ community? Lots of activities?

A mix of young and old, breakfast offered friday and Saturday mornings, its really nothing special, not much different than other developed campgrounds.
I failed to mention that electricity is paid for separately and the monthly rate is for members of the Escapees RV club.

Still sounds like a good deal. You're getting a good R&R before heading out again.

When we had just started out RVing we stayed at Rainbows End and loved the Sunday ice cream socials, Escapees has their Care center there as well. Don't know what the group is like now but had some really nice people 15 years ago off the road living there.

I feel I need to apologize for this thread.
Im posting my adventures and events that have happened to me as a full timer. I figured some folks may run into the same kind of issues and hopefully I can be of some help.
My recent adventure with the Escapees RV club seems like a "plug" for this group. This is not the intent.
I'm in my first year as a full timer and I thought I would share my experiences as such. I have been with CRVL going on 5 years now and CRVL was my inspiration to hit the road and live out my dream when I retired. I have learned much about this lifestyle and made many friends. I am grateful.

Now to continue,
I have volunteered to help out at the Escapees Care Center and in return, I get to camp for free with full hookups, $50 towards my electric bill per month and free meals 3 times a day.
Damn, life is good.

x2 for me also but it sounds like there are still great people there. Our last day we all went to Cici's pizza in town and I still have free passes to nights in their other parks somewhere, I wonder if they are still good 15 years later! LOL!!! Thank you for volunteering hope all goes well for you. Sounds like your doing exactly the same things we did 15 years ago!