I miss the “Channels” of CheapRVLiving

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamk

Reaction score
The "CheapRVLiving" YouTube channel had a great list of other YouTube "Channels". They were removed from YouTube about a month ago. Where can I find them?

I think they were Bob’s YouTube “bookmarks” or “favorites”. I liked seeing what he thought was interesting to watch. Many of them I watched and discovered I liked too!

I wish they would come back.

One of these Channels was named “Survival Girl” or “Survival Lyla” or something like that. I can’t find her anymore. She was a German woman who documented her survival skills - like being dropped off by helicopter in Alaska in the middle of nowhere for a week (“here bear, here bear”). She also built shelters in the middle of the woods in Germany. She was awesome.

There was a Channel called “Kaya Says” or something like that. She was an adventurous rock climber van-dweller from Santa Cruz who interviewed other rock climber van-dwellers. Sometimes she would document fixing her van. Sometimes she would document being lonely. She was awesome.

There was a Channel about a spunky woman lawyer van-dweller with purple hair. I think her name was “free-bird”, or maybe that was her van’s name. She had over $150K in law school student loan debt but decided to try and make it work as a van dweller. She was awesome - brutally honest and relatable.

There was a woman named Carol or Capone? She visited ghost towns miles and miles off the beaten path in an RV. I have no idea how that beat up RV survived all of her adventures. She was fearless and cool.

Bob’s assistant companion KC is awesome, but she isn’t in many of his videos. Does she have a Channel? I can’t find it if she does.

So many great Channels that I can’t find anymore.

If anyone know what I’m talking about, would you mind sharing links to these Channels?

rvwandering that's it! I have no idea how you found them, but those were my favorites. Thank you so much!