I found 2 Vans

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim solo

Reaction score
I found these two vans locally. I'll put links to folders. with pictures of each van separate, asking price, and more. I am thinking about getting the 94 Ford for myself if I can swing it. The 03 ford is out of my budget, and thought some one in the community might be looking for a van. Need some opinions on them with what limited info I got on them.

1994 Ford - newer engine,
very good tires, high turtle top,
minor exhust dougnut leak,
weak battery, very clean other wise.
1994 Ford

2003 Ford - 1 third of tread on tires,
tiny bit of rust on rocker panels,
not sure on mileage, basically solid.
2003 Ford

I may not be able to swing either van, but if any of you are looking for a van. PM me and I will send you contact info to the owners.

I should have mentioned.
1994 Ford $1500 . Negotiable.

2003 Ford $2000. Negotiable.

Phone ; 276-782-5940 . Ask for Wayne Louthen

He gave me permission to post the phone number

Rust on rocker panels means NOT basically solid.
I would pass on that one. there is no good way to stop the rust. Even cutting out the panel and replacing it there will be rust popping up elsewhere. That is what they call a rust belt vehicle, (Where they use salt and other chemicals to de ice roads in the winter).

X2 on the rust. keep in mind rust is like an iceberg only 10% of it is visible. highdesertranger

Sorry folks, just trying to help someone find a start into van life. But the 2 vans have been sold.