Humor

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanna see that leaned over at 45 degrees or more in a fast sweeper

Heck, I wonder if counter steering even works on that thing.

This one of you guys?
pictures-549.jpg

There is discussion elsewhere in this forum about how to take a bath on the road and this picture made me both think of that and laugh so here you go!

8b6844ddae851d0fa831a9b0d050681e.jpg

Attachments

• 8b6844ddae851d0fa831a9b0d050681e.jpg
    8b6844ddae851d0fa831a9b0d050681e.jpg
    136 KB
Actually pretty practical idea, I like it!

Hook a decent gpm instant propane heater in endless loop, make a nice chicken soup up pretty quick!

slynne said:
There is discussion elsewhere in this forum about how to take a bath on the road and this picture made me both think of that and laugh so here you go!

That actually looks like a pretty good idea depending on how close you are to whoever you would be sharing the experience with.

highdesertranger said:
that's one heck of a lot of water,  kinda a waste.  highdesertranger

Possible way to recycle the contents of a grey water tank; ... and, as long as enough people see/notice the setup as a type of pool, few would complain if/when you open the tailgate and let everything flow out (not that I'm advocating that as it's highly unlikely I would ever see or know anyone that would really do that)

Let's not start on that again, assume the hot tub water gets siphoned into a proper sanctioned disposal facility.

Time to get back to funny dog pictures. I swear this is how my dog thinks!

think-itd-be-worth-the-punishment.jpg

Attachments

• think-itd-be-worth-the-punishment.jpg
    think-itd-be-worth-the-punishment.jpg
    33.5 KB
slynne said:
Time to get back to funny dog pictures. I swear this is how my dog thinks!
I like dogs, but cats but easier to train.......
standard.jpg

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]>>> A man, while playing on the front nine of a complicated golf course, became confused as to where he was on the course.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]>>>[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]>>> Looking around, he saw a lady playing ahead of him.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]>>> He walked up to her, explained his confusion and asked her if she knew what hole he was playing.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]>>> She replied, "I'm on the 7th hole, and you are a hole behind me, so you must be on the 6th hole."[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]>>> He thanked her and went back to his golf.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]>>> On the back nine the same thing happened; and he approached her again with the same request.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]>>> She said, "I'm on the 14th hole, you are a hole behind me, so you must be on the 13th hole."[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]>>> Once again he thanked her and returned to his play.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]>>> He finished his round and went to the clubhouse where he saw the same lady sitting at the end of the bar.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]>>> He asked the bartender if he knew the lady.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]>>> The bartender said that she was a sales lady and played the course often.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]>>> He approached her and! said, "Let me buy you a drink in appreciation for your help. I understand that you are in the sales profession. I'm in sales, also. What do you sell?"[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]>>> She replied, "If I tell you, you'll laugh." "No, I won't."[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]>>> "Well, if you must know," she answered, "I work for Tampax."[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]>>> With that, he laughed so hard he almost lost his breath.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]>>> She said, "See I knew you would laugh."[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]>>> "That's not what I'm laughing at," he replied. [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]>>> I am a salesman for Preparation H, so I'm still a hole behind you!"[/font]

That's funny!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts