Humor

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, you've got to laugh!!
A little long but worth it............

The Presbyterian church called a meeting to decide what to do about their squirrels. After much prayer and consideration, they concluded the squirrels were predestined to be there and they shouldn't interfere with God's divine will.

At the Baptist church the squirrels had taken an interest in the baptistery. The deacons met and decided to put a water slide on the baptistery and let the squirrels drown themselves. The squirrels liked the slide and, unfortunately, knew instinctively how to swim so twice as many squirrels showed up the following week.

The Methodist church decided that they were not in a position to harm any of God's creatures. So, they humanely trapped their squirrels and set them free near the Baptist Church. Two weeks later the squirrels were back when the Baptists took down the water slide.

But the Catholic Church came up with a very creative strategy. They baptized all the squirrels and consecrated them as members of the church. Now they only see them on Christmas and Easter.

Not much was heard from the Jewish synagogue; they took the first squirrel and circumcised him. They haven't seen a squirrel since.

^^Nyuk yuk yuk!

Anyone got a source for a one foot by one foot 15W solar panel for my conversion?
e23b67a14b1b869cd3c003ac3fcd4894.png

Every single time I zip up the tent and get snuggled into my sleeping bag:

e7f7a63620a52d33a62d8eb4fe8937bb.jpg

mod edit, this is about a few couples and how they met.

slynne
I'm gonna print that out and put it on my....ceiling !

Gunny
When you are done with it.
Can I install that system in my camper???
(I did tell you I love sheppies)

Putts
A VW Smart Van , nice !

Bummer.

Humor seems to have deflated.

*Clean up on isle 7*

Lemme see if I can pump it back up a bit.

mTA5qps.gif

Well, that's not humor....

I'm disappointed, and it is not the first, or last time that someone gets their panties in a wad and starts slamming doors.

If I ever choose to distance myself from this group, I hope that I have the decency to just quietly say "Thanks for allowing me into your home, I am grateful for what I have learned and enjoyed, but it no longer feels comfortable. See ya " Or, just fade away.

It isn't that hard to disagree without being disagreeable. YMMV

When this kerfluffle started with the deleting of a post, I too wondered why, and I am more than willing to accept the judgment of those who work to make this a safe and enjoyable forum.

Back to humor

Yes mods can't be expected to be perfect, and without them most of us wouldn't stick around.

There is a fine line between humor and just plain funny.
I enjoy 'em both though.

Thirsty Boots Nomad said:
I obviously missed the drama again

There are not the droids you are looking for.  Please move along.  ;)

No drama, just time for me to move along. No hard feelings and I unwadded my panties.

RWJ

Latest posts