How to disagree - Essay - not mine

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t do it. I hate an argument. Makes me feel bad for days. Guess no trip to paradise for me.

I am always hung up on the truth, and in a time where everyone has their own truth, does not work out so well. 

You can have all the facts in the world, but in a fuzzy society where everyone has their own truth, facts don't matter. 
-crofter, on a desert pacific isle, pass the pizza please

"You can't handle the truth!"...Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men.

In my experience lying is much harder to handle, as you have to remember what you said, to whom, the details, and all the stuff you invented. A serial liar has to invest huge amounts of mental capacity to remember exactly all his/her fibs.

Telling the truth is easy and uncomplicated.
"Yes, your ass looks fat in this dress."

You have to pick and choose the crew you are going to disagree with. The ones you can disagree with comfortably are friends. All the rest, though you may well get along with them and on pain of death historically at least are more than inspired to do so, are something else. The world is by and large filled with something else.

Sometimes it's not even their fault; it's yours entirely.

Sofisintown said:
"Yes, your ass looks fat in this dress."
The word is "voluptuous" never fat unless you want to inflict a barb into the tender spot there. Getting along is helped by using fewer barbs to express the meaning. 
-crofter

^
I may be wrong but in post #25 isn't it someone talking to a mirror?

A guy would never say that!

(since it's 'this' instead of 'that')..

slow2day said:
^
... isn't she talking to a mirror?...
Be gentle with yourself as well. No need to burden yourself with mirror gazing, when you can "come as you are" to this party.  -crofter

Hi, thanks for this thread and the interesting discussion. Writing an essay is not easy, I rarely do it, most often I use various resources and tools, I recommend you <a href="https://ghostwritingcorp.com/examples/stress/">ghostwritingcorp.com/examples/stress/</a> a service tested on my own experience with various thematic collections, for example, study interesting stress essays, in analytical materials, comparisons, and analysis of examples from life and books, good luck!

About lying, or about fat shaming? I am about to get fatter when I get around the Christmas feast.
-crofter