How Long?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owl

Reaction score
&nbsp;&nbsp; How long have you been vanning, busing, rving etc. I bought a ford e 150 cargo&nbsp;new in 1972 at Lake Tahoe. Three speed, 6 cyl, long bed. I insulated, paneled and put&nbsp;carpet on&nbsp;the floor. A bed across the rear with storage underneath and I was ready. For serveral years that van explored nearly every inch of the eastern and western Sierra mountains. Many trips to Mexico, some as long as six months. The entire pacific coast from Mexico to Canada. All over Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Arizona. The rig had a little over 200,000 miles on her when I sold. How about you?<br>

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp; mockturtle, where, when, how? If you want.</P>

All RVs:&nbsp; 28' Class C, 36' DP, 19' TT &amp; 24' C.&nbsp; Most of the country.&nbsp; FT for two years, snowbirded for ten.&nbsp; Plan to FT again.&nbsp; <br>

1 1/2 years full time... Just my luck at the height of the gas crunch... I really want to explore more...<br>

&nbsp;&nbsp; 26 years Willy,&nbsp;in what? West, east?<br>&nbsp;SoulRaven, I know exactly what you mean. <br>Puts a crimp in almost everyones style. That's <br>part of the reason I asked the question. Figure<br>around this campfire may be&nbsp;a place to get ideas<br>for spots some may&nbsp;want to see.<br>