Homo van dweller.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joncart3r

Reaction score
27 male. Cool, down to earth but with a fabulous side. Obviously. lol<br><br>I don't know if I am looking for a date, but I am looking for friends. Yes, I am straight friendly. lol. I just have no idea what I am about to get myself into, I am about to move into a van. And for some reason, I can't seem to find many homo van dwellers. lol.<br><br>So.. if you wanna be my friend.. lemme know. :) Please!&nbsp;<br><br>-JC

I.m a little too old to switch teams now lol. &nbsp;live in San Francisco and worked as the house drummer at the Palace Theater with Sylvester and the Cockettes way back in the 70's very playful bunch had a great time and many fond show biz memories. So I would not tag myself as being homophobic and at the risk of sounding so I often visit the "girls Room" for info and tips &nbsp;and chit chat . Welcome aboard

Hahaha! No need to switch teams brother! I'm not lookin for love. :)<br><br>Is it easy to van dwell in the Bay area?? I buy a van and relocate up there at the end of july. I am nervous!<br><br>That is an awesome history.. I am jealous. My experience is strictly limited to the 90s and 2000s... lol. yea, not exactly as awesome as Sylvester and the Cockettes. :p<br><br>Thanks for the welcome!! -homo hug-

#1 Fit in,,,,, don.t be rude/too loud /unkempt/obvious/ run a tight ship in other words. no plastic bags on the roof barking dogs lewd behavior just normal things you would notice anyone else doing and think OH MY GOD I HOPE THE KIDS DON,T SEE THIS kinda stuff, I have seen successful docking close to City college next to 280 out of town may be more of a challenge those small city cops are a little less forgiving. I am no expert at this just pointing out the obvious. Be a good neighbor&nbsp;<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>And here is a shot from "Elevator Girls in Bondage" A true classic

Welcome from way up North&nbsp;<br><br>Most people here are down to earth, most don't talk about sex though, be yourself your be just fine.&nbsp;<br>Remember there is not enough room in a van for all those pillows, so less is best! Lace curtains, might be nice to some, but they allow light in and out, some people are homophobes on the street as well as some cops, so keep it gender neutral. Like written above, small town cops, but then again, some large town cops as well.<br><br>Welcome have fun, take care