Hi

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1977dodge

Reaction score
just found this forum and very interested as i lost my house last year <br>am bassed in and around Seattle area so would like to hear from anyone else in vans or Rvs<br>looking at some vehicles at present either vw camper or older class B<br>Roy

<span style="font-size: x-small;"><strong>welcome .... blkjak</strong></span>

Thanks for the welcomes <br>went and looked at an E150 pop top yesterday <br>seems to be in good order the guy selling it for his brother inlaw runs an RV repair shop and had been through it new front and rear load leveller suspension new trail tires ,carb and solenoid .<br>I drove it and it runs good started from cold first turn one of the things he mentioned that i might do is have it front end aligned with more&nbsp;caster angle to help it track better i dont plan on doing much freeway driving as i will be staying semi urban apart from weekends is it worth doing this .<br>Thanks<br>Roy

Welcome Roy! I think if we can do it 2 full size humans and a miniature dog in an Astro, anyone can do it! Have fun with it. Safe travels!

<EM><STRONG><SPAN style="COLOR: #888888">Welcome Novaz,</SPAN></STRONG></EM><BR><EM><STRONG><SPAN style="COLOR: #888888">The dodge looks like good buying at $4000 esp with 7000 miles on a newish engine.</SPAN></STRONG></EM><BR><EM><STRONG><SPAN style="COLOR: #888888">Geoff</SPAN></STRONG></EM>

<p>Hi Roy,<br><br>You are in the right place!&nbsp; I have been sleeping in my 2007 Express for close to 2 yrs. and love it more and more each day!&nbsp; No matter where you sleep, exploring, fishing, taking walks, being in nature etc. is just as much or more fun each day!</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>V.T.</p>

Just thought i would let any other CB ers or DX Geeks that the YZUK1 is my QSL on 28 MHz<br>I was big into DXing in England and now looking to get back amongst the airways<br>Royz