Hi

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1984daisy

Reaction score
I I was wondering if any noes ove states out west that dos not have a bsl law for dogs in a higher in mountains that are cooler driving out of vt and going west thanks this topic has not bin covered before thanks 

I do not fully understand your "question".

But I believe BSLs are local to towns or counties.

12 states forbid them: 

> Florida and Pennsylvania (although bills are currently pending to repeal this prohibition in both states), California, Colorado, Illinois, Maine, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Texas, and Virginia.

And I doubt if they could/would be enforced on someone passing through.

Is English not your first language? Your comments are quite hard to read. I'm not sure what to suggest to help in that regard. Perhaps focus more on punctuation; that may help the most. Then we can fill in the rest until you become more accustomed to the language. :)

Does anyone know of what state that BSL laws are enforced from traveling from Vermont any help would be greatly appreciated

Try this website for info keeping: https://www.dogsbite.org/legislating-dangerous-dogs-state-by-state.php (some may be offended by this website, but it is the only one I know that has the state-by-state listing). Some RV Parks do ban certain breeds or even mixed based on what their insurance company allows or not. Most cities have a ban on "vicious" dogs, a leashed and obedient dog usually doesn't draw much attention.