Hi. I am new. my name is Stewart Epstein

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi folks,
So glad to join your community. I am dreaming of becoming a rv nomad, but have health challenges which create also financial challenges. So I may never be able to do it. But I am trying and dreaming! I am very very inspired by so many beautiful video interviews that Bob has done on people who have overcome such challenges. Bob is doing such a great service which I so appreciate. Blessings to you all. By the way does anyone know of summertime LTVAs? I am curious if there are inexpensive places one can stay all summer as because of my health issues, it would be difficult to have to move every two weeks.

Sincerely,
Stewart Epstein

Thank you for your reply RV wandering. I appreciate the welcome, and the information is exactly what I needed. really appreciate it!

Stewart,

You’ll find many like minded individuals over the winter at the LTVAs around Quartzsite. They are very inexpensive and only cost $180 for the entire season Sep 15 - Apr 15. You can also pay $40 for 14 days if you don’t plan to stay long.

I prefer La Posa South as there is water, bathrooms and a dump station all free of charge. It’s just a couple of miles outside of Quartzsite. You can also use your long term pass and go to other LTVAs if you want to move around. I’m not sure which other LTVAs accept the pass but I do know that some do.

Thank you Cammalu,
That is an amazing reply, seeing as I will be building out my rig at first, stating with just a truck, and won't have black water containment which I thought was required at LTVAs. 

If they have bathrooms, I assume black water containment is not required if you park near the bathroom. Am I right about that?

So this gives me an option and also peace of mind! Also it is very reassuring to be told I may find like minded people. I really appreciate the support of this wonderful community!!! I will take notes on what you said and perhaps see you there! 
Stew

Stew, yes, you can park there up to 500 feet from a bathroom.

Keep in touch and stop by our camp.