Hi all!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danelady

Reaction score
I'm so happy to have found this place. I started driving a truck 6yrs ago when my son graduated high school . I'm just a company driver,which means I don't own the truck,but I do live in the truck. I've been trying to figure out what I want to do and I now know..I want to live in a van! I'm used to living on the road in a tiny space,so there won't be any problem there! I really not afraid of going anywhere(I grew up in Newark,NJ) and I have Earl,my co-driver. He's a mantle great dane,not protective at all,but he looks it.<div><br></div><div>I don't have a van yet. I'm thinking this summer or maybe the fall to actually get one,but I plan on learning as many tips on vandwelling as I can.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks for having this site available,and have a great dane day!</div>

<P>Hi! We can be newbies together!&nbsp; Love the danes!</P>

Welcome.&nbsp; This is a great place, you will meet some awsome people here.&nbsp; Ed<br>

Hi danelady, welcome to the forum! Not having a van is not a big deal, you have plenty of on the road experience to share with the rest of us.
Les

Ya know,a couple of weeks ago when I was back in Phoenix I was scopin' out the vans parked here at my company's terminal. They belong to the driver's who are out on the road. That's when I got the idea of getting a van for myself.&nbsp;<div><br></div><div>Then a driver showed up who owned the van parked closest to my truck. So I jumped out and started asking him about it. He said he plans on selling it this summer. So I had this idea on the backburner when I actually found this site. There is a Westfalia, and a couple of other really nice vans,and I'm drooling as I walk Earl around the parking lot.</div><div><br></div><div>I can do some carpentry,but nothing electrical. I'm already learning a lot from what I read on this site and from you tube and facebook,too.</div><div><br></div><div>I can't really complain about the rat race I'm in everyday because if it weren't for people buying things I wouldn't have a job. But I am in dire need of being able to escape from it all now and then and really looking forward to getting my own little home on wheels.</div>

You get a van and need help with the electrical part, let me know.&nbsp; I was an&nbsp; electrician for years.&nbsp; Ed<br>

Thanks Ed...appreciate the offer.<div><br></div><div>Rose n Earl</div>