Hey!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoom

Reaction score
Hey, I'm a newbie to the cheaprvliving forums, and it looks like there are two of them? So I'm saying hello here too as well, since I think this might be the new forums.

I'm a twenty year old, planning on making my first home a van. My dad suggests a Sprinter van, which I must admit is a bit on the expensive side but it looks like it might be worth it. Might take a while to save up for though.

I'm also in the middle of reading How to Live in a Car, Van or RV, which I guess you would all be familiar with.

Hey Zoom! Glad you found your way here. Welcome! This is the new place, other will be closing soon.

20 year old . Sprinters will seriously put you in debt. They are road worthy no doubt. If I were 20 i would get a van pay cash and take it slow, van life may prove to be not your style. Welcome aboard. PS I could afford a sprinter but chose this 2001 Ford E350 diesel. 1/10th the cost

Thanks for the tip! I'm really hoping to find a van in a more affordable range myself, honestly. Sprinters are awesome, but it's hard to find one that isn't super expensive or 200,000+ miles.

And thanks to both for you for the welcome.