HEY ... I JUST MADE POSTING ***FREAK!*** lol

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T.he I.nvisible M.an

Reaction score
So I am to guess that "Posting Freak" hits at 50 posts?

And is there a list of up coming "tags" and when they are applied?

Thanks,

T.I.M.

You know, you can change it to whatever you want in the User Control Panel.  This is your chance to get creative!

Regards
John

and you thought you were special. now you can choose your own and be more special. highdesertranger

I couldn't find it either - had to get directions... :rolleyes:

User Control Panel>Edit Profile> upper right hand corner and now that I've typed this out I forget what it's called but you'll see 'Posting Freak' there beneath whatever the section is called... :dodgy:

Almost There said:
I couldn't find it either - had to get directions... :rolleyes:

User Control Panel>Edit Profile> upper right hand corner and now that I've typed this out I forget what it's called but you'll see 'Posting Freak' there beneath whatever the section is called... :dodgy:

Finally found it ... thanks

T.I.M.

akrvbob said:
That's automatic for EVERYBODY as soon as they join!!  :p
Bob

Hmm ... I only saw 3 stars when I joined and it said "MEMBER" (until I hit 50 posts)

After 50 posts it said Posting Freak and gave me 4 stars.

So how do you get to 5 stars and say 6 stars =) (or even 7 stars) <b> HEY JUST HOW MANY STARS CAN YOU GET ANYWAY?</b> lol

Member, at least one post: 3 stars
Posting Freak, at least 50 posts: 4 stars
Super Moderator: 6 stars
Administrator, owner Bob Wells: 7 stars

For creating this website and forum I think Bob deserves the Milky Way ,,the stars , not the candy bar . On second thought the candy bar too !

rvpopeye said:
For creating this website and forum I think Bob deserves the Milky Way ,,the stars , not the candy bar . On second thought the candy bar too !

AMEN! I'll second that motion. Thank you, Bob.

Latest posts