Hey everyone

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcadian

Reaction score
Hi there everyone, my name is Arcadian. I'm in Houston, TX. I'm going through my second divorce, and as a result I'm losing the second house I've bought. Tired of scrapping by not having enough money to save up, and not looking forward to struggling to get back what I've lost. About all I'm getting out of the divorce is a 2004 GMC Yukon Denali and after 5 weeks of living in a weekly motel rental I've decided to live out of the Denali for about a year to save up money. This site and others have been a blessing to help me get back down to the basics of living on the road. Just thought I'd drop in to say hi

Welcome to the CRVL forums Arcadian! Will you be staying in Texas? The summer heat may be a problem. If it's possible consider heading to the mountains in Colorado or New Mexico.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

You aren't alone, lots of us here because of a divorce. Hopefully you'll be like us and fall in love wit the mobile life and consider it a blessing in disguise.

We're here to help in any way we can!
Bob

Good luck on your new adventure! You've come to the right place for helpful information!

Hi! I am new here too, but wanted to say HEY! And here is to a new beginning!! Peaceful day to you!