Hey All! I'm new on the block, but not to the scene!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.C.Roupe

Reaction score
   Hey there! I'd like to introduce myself; My friends call me Chris, I'm 44 single male, I currently reside near Morgantown WV. I have lived in a van before, although it was for work, not pleasure..(Expedite Shipping). I did this for several years, living out of a 99 Ford E-350 with the Powerstroke diesel engine. My health took a small turn for the worse, but i still long for the highway, for the free life. I'm currently building a 2004 Dodge Caravan Cargo C/V into a stealth unit. I wanted to stay small for multiple reasons. Just wanted to drop a few lines and say hello to hopefully some of my new friends!
                                                                                                    Sincerely, Chris Roupe

Welcome to the CRVL forums Chris! Keep an eye on the Gatherings section. There may be some get-togethers in the east when the weather warms up.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.