here's the pictures hi-top conversion van

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
djkeev said:
Looks great!!!

I have an '03 Dodge conversion Van that I'll be making similar modifications to.

Curious, with that storage "garage" at the rear and with the bed being side to side..... how big is the bed?

Good work! Neat, nicely done with attention to detail! Much praise!!

Dave

hello djkeev,

sorry for the late reply to your question on my van's bed dimentions. in fact the bed is indeed the rear large seat from the car mfg. once transformed to a bed, it have approx. 65'' long. My wife and I are 5' 5'' and both are lying with pillow against one window, and feet against the other, when fully stretch. I must mentioned one down side, is the top part of the seat don't completely bend flat when in bed position, so the person who sleep on that side, have a feeling the floor is not perfectly flat.
No big issue, but one person considering this set up, must be aware.

hope your project is doing good !

Richard, from Canada

Absolutely superb work! I love the beadboard cabinet, it's like a modern/farmhouse crossover look.
Beautiful work, bet your enjoying your rig!

waldenbound said:
Absolutely superb work! I love the beadboard cabinet, it's like a modern/farmhouse crossover look.
Beautiful work, bet your enjoying your rig!

Thanks for the nice comments waldenbound, yes indeed we enjoy our rig. We might do some improvements down the road, as we travel with it. Sometimes, by using the rig, we find out something does not work out like expected, or we find we miss some features we don't have... time will tell us !