Hello

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vbirdieb

Reaction score
Hi, My mother and I have been watching Bob's video's for a few years now.  We are facing the possibility of becoming homeless in four months because our landlord wants us to put vinyl siding on my mother's trailer.  Let me clarify, the trailer is on a rented lot.  We have no way of saving money either, our budget is stretched to its limits, we only make it to the end of the month with food stamps for food.  I am trying every possible way to solve this problem but have not been able to.  Around here in Ohio there's a community service called WSOS they help fix people's home's by making them more energy efficient but that doesn't include vinyl siding.....ugh.  They'll replace furnaces, water heaters, appliances, and insulation.  But not vinyl siding even if not doing so will cause you to become homeless.  Crazy ugh.... :huh: .   Perhaps it's a blessing we like and want to travel and we see people on Bob's videos that have health issues doing it.  So we think maybe we can too, its just a matter of finding a vehicle.  I think we might end up with a mini-van but I will try finding a class C  RV and trade my car in for a used one, it might work.  Wish me luck.  Sorry about the length hope its understandable and not too much of a downer.

vbirdieb

Welcome to the forum, may you be truly blessed in your search for your future plans.

Sorry to hear about the landlord.Mine was going to kick is out to sell this home next month.Guess my wife breaking out in tears bought us 9 months.We see no point in saving up to get another house rented again to have the rug pulled from under us again.So we will be nomads in april.I hope it all works out for you.

Welcome vbirdieb to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger