Hello I am new here.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tikvah

Reaction score
<span style="font-size: medium;">Hello I am new here, my husband may join later as I told him I found this site.<br></span><br>We are from Washington and are looking at the possibilities of Van living as he ends his work due to RA.<br>We have been part time photographers as a hobby and fun but see this as an opportunity to live life away from the rat race and travel as funds come in and photograph our adventures...Living an adventure. . Our Children are grown so it is just the two of us...

Hiya Tikvah!!<BR><BR>This is a great forum for van and RV dwelling. There's lotsa good folks offering lotsa great advice, so don't be afraid to ask for help, as this is definately the right place! (I'm a seasoned traveler, and I've learned a ton of new stuff and ideas in my short time here.)<BR><BR>I could see where being a photojournalist would work out great living and traveling in a van. Would you be converting a rig, or do you have one already to go??

Well we have a couple of vans wwe are going to look at this weekend.one is a conversion van and one a 15 seater....It is kinda and excitement and yet scary too, never having done this before

Welcome to the group Tikvak! You'll find a wealth of information in these forums.

<span style="font-size: x-small;"><strong>welcome from s.w. florida .... blkjak</strong> </span>