Hello from Oregon

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diane

Reaction score
Hi I’m Diane,I’ve been reading the cheap RV living web site for off and on for some time now. I watch the videos also and would love to do this hopefully in the next few years. Anyway I love what y’all do and desire to also do it but unfortunately my husband doesn’t at this time. Anyway seems like the perfect life for me and hope to get to know and learn more from everyone. God bless :shy:

Hiya Diane, I'm in Oregon too.  I am fascinated with mobile life and hope to do it later at some point--slowly convincing my husband that he wants to do it with me. 
What kind of rig do you want?  I'm leaning toward a cargo van that I could build out mostly myself.  Cheers!  W.Y.

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Greetings Wander Yonder I’m still trying to decide what rig. They all have there pros and cons and since I’m such a big animal lover I’ll be doing this with them too lol. We have a 5th wheel that we go camping in but you can only get out so far in the woods with it. I’m still working full time I’m 56 but if I had my way I would go now lol. I have always been a lot more adventurous than my husband lol.