Hello from Bex Cat-herder

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexinsf

Reaction score
Hello!  My name is Bex Cat-herder and I am currently traveling the west in a 13 foot Casita travel trailer.  I make little home movies of my travels and someone from my youtube suggested that I come here and introduce myself.  I have watched many of CheapRVLiving videos and enjoyed them. 

A few people also messaged me in the past month asking if I was going to the rendezvous in Quartzsite.  Shamefully, I hadn't even heard of it before they asked!  But I am now planning on going.  In fact, I'll be leaving very early in the morning from the bay area.  So I hope to meet lots of fun folks, enjoy a campfire with you and learn lots!

BTW, if you are interested, here is my home movies!  http://www.youtube.com/bexcatherder

Hi Bex and welcome! Hope you find something you like here!

Welcome aboard bexinsf !
I think there's a very good chance you'll find all of that at RTR.

Hiya, Bex, welcome! I've watched a lot of your vids, great production work.

Welcome! I've been watching your videos for some time since I am member of the fiberglass rv website and always enjoy your tours of the tiny rvs and places you visit. Glad you found your way over here as there is so much info available and, I think you'll really like here. Sadly, we won't be at the RTR, so are counting on others to highlight it for us. Maybe next year.

Queen said:
Hiya, Bex, welcome!  I've watched a lot of your vids, great production work.
Thanks so much!   :)

Snow Gypsy said:
Welcome!  I've been watching your videos for some time since I am member of the fiberglass rv website and always enjoy your tours of the tiny rvs and places you visit.  Glad you found your way over here as there is so much info available and, I think you'll really like here.  Sadly, we won't be at the RTR, so are counting on others to highlight it for us.  Maybe next year.
Thanks for watching!  I'm a little surprised I haven't found this place sooner myself!

Never put two and two together that you weren't here, or I'd have messaged you on YT. Good place here with absolutely tons of good info.

Welcome to the CRVL forums Bex Cat-herder. Glad you found us! There's lots of room out here in the desert so come join in the fun!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Bex, Welcome!

Let me say you are one cool woman with your priorities straight after viewing the posting about your Casita frame breaking in half!! Kept your self together better than most could and then recounted all the silver linings about where you were when it happened.

And another's comment is right, too, about the good quality of what you record. I randomly clicked on the Joshua Tree vids to see one about a destination I had been to years ago.

Over time, I'll be watching many more on your channel.

Glad you found this tribe.

Thanks so much!  Glad to have found some kindred spirits!  :)

bexinsf said:
A few people also messaged me in the past month asking if I was going to the rendezvous in Quartzsite.  Shamefully, I hadn't even heard of it before they asked!  But I am now planning on going.  In fact, I'll be leaving very early in the morning from the bay area.  So I hope to meet lots of fun folks, enjoy a campfire with you and learn lots!

BTW, if you are interested, here is my home movies!  http://www.youtube.com/bexcatherder

Darn! You were here in the Bay, and I didn't see any posts. Just went online googling to find out if you were ok. So stoked you are going to Quartzite! Will we see YouTube visions of your adventure? Love your perspective, and the way you use a camera to share it! Huggs! Letha Dragonxser

Welcome! I remember meeting you last year at the rtr, or perhaps your identical twin.

Hey Gurl! (That's southern for "Good Morning, Madam!")

My Sandy and I have enjoyed your video atyles for the longest time now! Seems like we've watched all of your videos. Because we had not heard from you in over two months, I reached out to One of your tuber buddies, Carolyn, to find out if they knew of your status.

We were growing concerned. But now, all is well I trust?

And if I see Mr. Wells again, I will ask about those "Ovetlords". Lol!!!
Safe travels, my friend!

Such Fun!!!

Just realized I didn’t check the date and this is a post from last year.. lol

Uh, everyone commenting today does realize this thread is from the start of 2017 so a year old now; correct???

Hey there. Thought you were a veteran of this board. Watched most if not all of your videos in 2 days. Hooked me good. Welcome!