Hello Everyone!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xinetate

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Christine, a sticks-and-bricks living Casita owner who admires your nomadic style. Someday, maybe...

Welcome Christine to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Like your name :) Welcome. I'm still at home counting down to next summer's take off. At the moment my hands are dotted with white primer and I've closed up the cargo trailer ramp door as I thought it was going to rain for the second time today. My future cargo kitchen is in my living room as I continue to design it. I'm having fun.

With a Casita I would guess you will get out some this summer and enjoy camping?

RoadtripsAndCampfires said:
Like your name :)  Welcome.  I'm still at home counting down to next summer's take off.  At the moment my hands are dotted with white primer and I've closed up the cargo trailer ramp door as I thought it was going to rain for the second time today.  My future cargo kitchen is in my living room as I continue to design it.  I'm having fun.

With a Casita I would guess you will get out some this summer and enjoy camping?
You have a great name, too! ;} No camping for me. Changed to the damn desk. How's that kitchen coming along?