Has van dwelling given you a new lease on life?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff613

Reaction score
Well? I hope it does when i attempt it. Depends on tbe returns i get on this one if i do or not. Of course the question is somewhat irnc because we may have found new life by beng FREE from a lease.

Jeff, we live in a motorhome, but this lifestyle is the best decision we've made since we sold our sailboat some years ago. Plus, I had done a lot of van and motorcycle travel for long periods before that.
We are free of the house and all the worry and expense...and having more space than we needed, all of which was full of "stuff" (loved antiques). More clothes than we could wear...and the list goes on.

We're fine without the attachments and finally feel a sense of freedom we had missed. Now, we can go where we want, when we want as the weather suits us.
Its not a life for everyone, but it many become addicted. You'll only know if you give it a shot.

jeff613 said:
Well? I hope it does when i attempt it.

"Attempting it" doesn't sound very motivated towards really doing something.

Either you "WILL", or you "WON'T"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BQ4yd2W50No" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

With alittle planning, alittle learning, (and having realistic expectations), this can be done very easily and quite comfortably too.

That's all up to you.

It's a great way of life!