Happy to B here!!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjnbrandi

Reaction score
Hello... My name is PJ and my FurKid is Brandi Whyne...  I AM Woman and just ending my 73rd year in this Earth Suit... Brandi is 4.5 years in hers... We are from Santa Cruz, CA and have been living in Fort Wayne, IN for the past 4 years... We have decided it's time to stop watching You Tube videos of the world and go out and experience the world in person so we are learning what we can watching videos on CheapRVLiving.com and fixing up our 2004 Chevy Astro Van so we can mosey on down the highway... but we aren't quite sure where we should go and what we should do first...or what is the best time to leave here...the weather all across the nation is kinda crazy and since we don't know where we should be heading we are quite uncertain about a lot of things... If anyone out there has any helpful suggestions as to where I would go or who I would ask about these things Brandi Whyne and I would surely appreciate the input  :thumbsup: 

We had a target date of June 15th to leave... 2 days after my Birthday... but in late March our housemate brought COVID to the house and we/I lost nearly 6 weeks of productivity...I was flat out for 22 days and then it took nearly 3 more weeks to regain my strength and get going again... I AM going strong now but that delay put me 6 weeks behind to be ready to go away... Brandi and I seriously need to leave this house and this state of being... We need to be in a safe place where we can heal and be happy  :)

Sending Blessings of Peace and Love

Gypsy Girls 2021

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.