Greetings

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all.

I don't have an RV, yet, but I'm sure I have something to contribute here. I was doing a search about cooking and a thread on this site came up in the search results. I'm a truck driver so I know quite a bit about cooking on the road. The cooking section is where I'll be posting most.

A trucker...now that's a true mobile lifestyle. With a handle like "Stinky", I'm guessing you're not doing teams? ;)

Welcome...

Actually, I'm a trainer. The name Stinky Sullivan is a name I though was funny. It comes from the 80's sitcom Growing Pains. There are days it's not just a name.

Hi Sullivan!

ex-OTR driver mysself, but now I drive a 'very' nice 379 dumptruck casually for a good friend, which works out great.

I really enjoyed running OTR, (back in the 80's and 90's) and got paid to see a big lot of North America. I still prefer traveling the back 2 lanes over interstates anyday!

What do you drive? What do you usually haul? Do you work in one basic area of the country?
pics of your truck??? (we like pictures here!)

Welcome to a great forum!!

Patrick from Oregon

I drive a 2012 Freightliner Cascadia and I pull a dry van. I run all 48 but rarely go west of I-35. There's nothing special about the Cascadia do I don't have many pictures. I might have one somewhere. It's nothing like an extended hood Pete.

Latest posts