Great paying easy gig.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all,

CDL and non CDL positions available. Driver's, bus loaders, fulers and cleaners.

If you have a CDL and passenger endorsement. There are several openings at Grand Canyon National Park.

Pay is 24 plus per hour for drivers. Overtime is available quite often also. Site is provided, all sites have water, power, dump.

I have been here over 4 years now. It's an easy gig and you can make some killer money working some OT. I can clear well over 1000 a week sometimes without issue.

I started seasonal but loved it here and went full time last year. Most people work 6 to 9 months then take the winter off and collect. Then come back in the spring.

I don't believe a regular RV is required. I have seen people live here in cargo trailers, schoolies, and vans. So just call and ask.

I will post the flyer up today when I get to work and take a picture of it. The pay is highest for drivers then goes down from there for filer, cleaners, loaders etc...

Will be down around Quartzite on 1/10 to 1/23 on vacation. If you want to ask me more questions I will be happy to tell you more .
Have a CDL-A with passenger endorsement but won't be out that way from Florida till probably March/April.

Latest posts