Great deal on levelers

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a hell of a deal!
I have a few of the levelers and wanted caps - for only a couple dollars more I can get this whole setup.
Thanks for sharing.

LilNomad said:
The shipping was $10.50.

I just ordered a set and the shipping was free.  I'm also an Amazon Prime customer, which is why I got the free shipping.

Nice find! Order placed (along with a few other "essentials" lol)

I'm also an Amazon Prime member and the shipping was $0. I tried to order two sets (one for me, one for Hubby) and Amazon wouldn't let me, but after I completed the order for the first set, I was able to go back in and order it again.
Ted

I also ordered a set.  Thanks.   And I was just getting to be such good friends with all those wood blocks....

Lotsahorses said:
I also ordered a set.  Thanks.   And I was just getting to be such good friends with all those wood blocks....
Hey no problem. 

Yay, I was using the lamest little block of wood for the jack. Time to get the right tools.  :-/

I guess it was too good to last. Just checked and the item is currently unavailable on Amazon and  it's unknown if or when they are getting it back. :(

My levelers, stop and chock and Lynxcaps showed up is three boxes. Wow what a great deal! I especially like the Stop and chock because chocking the side that is up on the blocks is always a pain. I have a set of blocks but boondocking can use a number just to get the trailer leveled up. When the door side is up the step is higher than it is comfortable to step up on. Two stacks of these blocks make a great third step.

Thanks for sharing the deal!

I used the blocks for a few years and never liked them, still don't. Then I stumbled on these "Tri-Levelors and love them so MUCH more!! I've cracked and broke a whole bunch of the blocks on the rocky ground I camp on--they just aren't durable under extreme use. But the Tri-Levelors are indestructible!! I'm sitting on them right now!

Nothing could be easier than these things--highly recommended.
http://amzn.to/2wKKcKU

I ordered 2 sets so I could use some as a bottom step. Also I thought if it was muddy I lay a few out and make a mini patio. So glad to hear they're durable.