Grateful New Dweller

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spiffkat

Reaction score
Hi Friends!

I’m sure this is not a new message, but I am new, and I’m so grateful for this community. I just moved into my van, and I’ve never been happier in my life. I feel so free and empowered, but I don’t think I would be here without my time spent as a somewhat-silent observer/researcher of the van dwelling community. 

I was raised in a large and loving family that’s all about success and security in a more traditional sense. So, I had a tough time overcoming a lot of the “but how can you../but what will you do../but you can’t just..” hurdles trying to make the leap into van dwelling. The forum dialogues and YouTube videos helped me gain the knowledge and confidence to go for it and start living my dream.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Cheers,
Kate

Welcome to the CRVL forums Kate! Glad you're enjoying yourself. Maybe when your family sees that you're having fun they'll join you! :)

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks so much, everyone! I’ll definitely check out the links and explore a bit more to help better contribute

Latest posts