Good deal on Mr. Buddy at Walmart

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedhighway46

Reaction score
I was in Walmart this morning picking up some toothpaste and they had several palletfulls of Mr Buddy Heaters for $69.88. 

My current Mr Buddy is working fine but it's getting a bit long in the tooth; this is my seventh winter with it, and it's a critical part of my winter camping comfort. 

For those of us not located in the southwest in the winter, the white stuff is just around the corner!

FYI for any of you thinking about buying one of these.

speedhighway46 said:
I was in Walmart this morning picking up some toothpaste and they had several palletfulls of Mr Buddy Heaters for $69.88. 

My current Mr Buddy is working fine but it's getting a bit long in the tooth; this is my seventh winter with it, and it's a critical part of my winter camping comfort. 

For those of us not located in the southwest in the winter, the white stuff is just around the corner!

FYI for any of you thinking about buying one of these.
Thx, was it the tiny Mr Buddy or the medium size with the auto off and no tilt for that price?

That's what I paid for my Mr. Buddy before my trip last month - it's the one with the high-low setting 4,000-9,000 BTU and it does have the tilt sensor in it. What are these normally (or previously) priced at?

AngryVanMan said:
That's what I paid for my Mr. Buddy before my trip last month - it's the one with the high-low setting 4,000-9,000 BTU and it does have the tilt sensor in it.  What are these normally (or previously) priced at?

I think, not sure, they are usually 70 on Amazon.