GIRLS' ROOM: Women's seminar

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaxtonsgram

Reaction score
Hi: again this year I wish I could be at the rtr,  but still stuck at home. Would some of you that are at rtr please share some of your thoughts/insights of what you are discussing at the women's seminar? I'm sure there is a lot of learning going on, plus I'm nosey lol. Maybe next year I'll be there. Nora

I went but couldn't hear and since I had just fallen out of my van plus my dog was not acting well ( he did grt and is sick now) I left and missed it.

I do hope all will share here!

Hi Nora,

The first women's seminar was held yesterday. We had a pretty large turnout. We went around the circle introducing ourselves, saying our user name on the forum, where we were from, if we were full time or part time, what type of vehicle we were in, what got us into this lifestyle, how long we thought we would stay in it, and anything else we wanted people to know about us.  If we had any topics we wanted to discuss at the next woman's meeting we were to let Suanne know. I believe that's everything.

Caryn

DrJean said:
I went but couldn't hear and since I had just fallen out of my  van plus my dog was not acting well ( he did grt and is sick  now)  I left and missed it.

:huh:  Sorry to hear about your fall  Does "grt' mean great?

Jewellann

DrJean said:
I went but couldn't hear and since I had just fallen out of my  van plus my dog was not acting well ( he did grt and is sick  now)  I left and missed it.

Sorry to hear about your fall and that your dog is not well! 
If I can help you in any way please reach out!
I'll probably be going into town to pick up groceries on Monday so if you need anything, please let me know
We are in a class A near all the converted School buses one wash across south of main area

I greatly enjoyed the women's meeting and found it very interesting to hear everybody's stories.
There were so many people to relate to and I wish I could have talked to more of them.
It definitely helps to know a bit more about each one, so you can approach others more easily (I tend to be a bit shy,
so knowing a little bit about someone, definitely helps).
Considering we were such a large group, the simple roll call format answering some basic questions, 
worked really well.

I am very grateful for the ladies, who started this in the past and the ones who have continued to organise the new meetings. THANK YOU!
Looking forward to the one next week.

This is the session I really look forward to. I WILL be there next year. :)