getting together around Q

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterplumber

Reaction score
Hey all, it's been quite a while since I've checked in. I'm going to a wedding in California near the end of January and plan on taking my time heading back to Colorado. I still have my little red cargo trailer that I'll be traveling in ( it's held up to well over 30,000 miles of travel now) I'd love to catch up with some of the old timers from here that I'm not already still in touch with. So if you'll be in the area of Quartzsite or Yuma let me know and I'll do my best to swing by your camp, or meet in Q for a cup of Joe or a quick bite to eat. Safe Travels.

wow talk about a blast from the past. how are you doing Doug?

I can't speak for everybody but I know myself and a few other RTRers will be at the old RTR site between the 10th and 24th. when I say a few that is what I know for sure but judging by the chatter I have a feeling there will be many, many more.

there are already a few down at La Posa south.

anyhoo hope to see you.

highdesertranger

highdesertranger said:
 but judging by the chatter I have a feeling there will be many,  many more.
Yeah, about 5,000.

Hey, John and I are in La Posa South

I'm in quartzsite staying at the b10 until jan 6. I'm having solar installed on my rig piecemeal and expect it to be done by jan 2.
Feel free to stop by my camp. I'm in a tan 24' class c at site #25.

Thanks for everyone’s responses, I look forward to catching up with everyone. I know my old friend Swankie is staying in La Posa also so I’ll definitely be stopping by there. And I was hoping to camp at the old RTR site also, that might be a bit more of a crowd but I’ll definitely at least stop in. Everyone have a safe and Merry Christmas and I’ll see you all in just over a month.

You have my phone number. Let me know when you are coming through.