Getting mechanical help around Quartzsite for my Toyota Warrior

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peachykeen

Reaction score
Hi, I have gotten some very good help from the Toyota motor home club folks about some wiring problems I am having but want to ask for advice here also. My dash readouts quit along with my overdrive light (don't know if overdrive is working or just the light out) my emergency brake light and my backup lights are also out. Had a Toyota mech check it yesterday and he said my clusters are okay but that the fuse for the dash stuff blows when shifted into reverse gear. He said the speedometer is a separate problem. They need to track down the wiring diagram, take about 3 (estimated) hours)     to find the problem and another 3-5 whatever hours to fix it dealer prices. Was $115 to check it. I feel I could get it done more reasonably and I am wanting to leave for Quartzsite now, not in a week or two. (Never been) Thinking of driving carefully and stopping for gas often (no gauge) and just going. Real question is would there be someone at or near Quartzsite who could fix it for me that reliable?