Gathering in Texas or lousiana?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justajester

Reaction score
just looking to see if anyone is down in the southern part of texas or even towards lousiana. Maybe a couple of us can meet up for a week of fishing and grilling out some good food on the beach or something? anyone?

Maybe ... I know there's more than a handful of us in the South Texas region. I'm on a pretty tight schedule this year so it really depends on when this happens.<br /><br />

<span id="post_message_">Texas (Austin, CC and Padre Island) is on my agenda after Q and NM</span>&nbsp;

Sounds fun, but I'll have to take a rain check. I'm right in the middle of restoring a old house. Now that the winter months are here, gotta go under it and do some foundation work. I like do that when it cools down, because I don't have to fight that many snakes. Plus deer season is coming, which I'm preparing for.<br /><br />If anyone's here is in south Texas and needs to find some work? Need to check out the Eagle Ford Shale area. RV parks and motel/hotels are poping up by the second. Just like a gas war, there's a rv park war in the area. If you willing to work hard, there's no job problems in Texas. I have noticed there a lot of snowbirds plate....good luck

Well My Agenda is Dallas october 19-3, San Antonio November 3-10, Austin November 10-25, Corpus Christi November 25-December 10, Lafayette December 10-25, Baton Rouge December 25-January 10, New Orleans January 10-February 12th. After that I could head back to Corpus, or hang out for Crawfish season in Lousiana. If Anyone is matching up with those time frames(or somewhere in that area...I'm flexible) let me know and we can meet up in one town and split or maybe caravan for a bit if it's in the right direction.

Justajester said:
Well My Agenda is Dallas october 19-3, San Antonio November 3-10, Austin November 10-25, Corpus Christi November 25-December 10, Lafayette December 10-25, Baton Rouge December 25-January 10, New Orleans January 10-February 12th. After that I could head back to Corpus, or hang out for Crawfish season in Lousiana. If Anyone is matching up with those time frames(or somewhere in that area...I'm flexible) let me know and we can meet up in one town and split or maybe caravan for a bit if it's in the right direction.

I might be forced to be in the Dallas area briefly to haul a cat with an aversion to living in an RV with three others to Kansas during the latter part of October. If that happens I might buy you a cup as I pass by.

Not sure if any of these TX meet-ups grew legs and happened but I'm now in the Houston area until Spring. Would love to catch up with folks.

Hey cherry... Wish i wouldve known. &nbsp;I just left houston this morning. &nbsp;Im in lafayette however which is only a few hours if you would care to join me. &nbsp;Email is [email protected]

I'm now staying in he San Marcos area for the next 6 weeks or so working in Waxahatchie at the Scarborough Renaissance Festival.

I am in the Houston Area. PM me if you are staying within 140 miles. I can get out a couple of days in the middle of the week.<br><br>James AKA Lynx

Just arrived in the Ft Worth area last week. Would definatly drive a couple hours to meet some folks for a weekend.Goth wheel is in a park, but I have camping and backpack gear. Let me know

<span style="color: #339966;"><strong>those of you lookin to Louisana and fort worth, Roy (cajum) round New Orleans and Les H. round Ft. Worth are both interested in get to gethers, give em a holler. &nbsp; &nbsp;</strong></span>

Latest posts