Full time nomad starting November 2018

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikepace

Reaction score
Retired widower starting full time in 16 ft
AR-One TT pulled by F150. Spent a lot of effort & some money equipping for long term boondocking.  Departing SW Florida for RTR and will probably over winter in Quartzite area.
Learned a lot from Bob and hope to meet Bob and a bunch more of you this winter.
Thanks and happy trails.

Welcome to the CRVL forums Mikepace! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

The desert around Q is definitely different from what you're used to in FL but it's a good different. Look forward to seeing you at the RTR.

Welcome Mike! My first RTR was last year. Met so many great people, and learned alot. Hope to go in 2019, too! At my age, each day is a gift, so I travel whenever I can in my 01 Dodge 3500 van. Hope to meet up with you at some point.

Steve

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Welcome Mike

I started full timing in November of 17'. I can't believe a year has almost gone by already. I still work full time so I'm more urban living then traveling. Although I do take quite a few trips each year. You'll love the freedom you are about to embark on.

Congratulations, Mike,

Good for you, stepping right out into the dream.  Hope you have wonderful travels and make lots of life-long friends.  Sounds like you have and awesome rig.

Sincerely,
:cool: RamblinGran

Thanks all for your warm welcome and kind comments. Reinforces already that I'm joining a great clan.

Welcome from one rver to another. Enjoy your journey. We are Newbie Snowbirds and plan on Quartzsite as well. Hope to see you on the road. 
MikenMJ