FREE RV SLEEPER COUCH

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeanontheroad

Reaction score
Light taupe vinyl. Excellent condition, opens to queen sized bed. Come and get it and put it in your RV.

We are in northern California by Cloverdale, but will be moving more south on the 25th.

These things are pricey if you look at the Camping World catalog. I want a sturdy table set up where the couch is, now, so I can set my sewing machine up for several days at a time. We are on the move and can't easily sell it. But it's a good quality hard wood frame and the vinyl upholstery is like new. It makes me feel quilty to think about just trashing it when someone else could get good use out of it.

Oh, and the sleeper mechanism is great. Well balanced and easy to pull out.

Very generous of you. We are thinking about bringing camping gear that we no longer use to the RTR to donate to anyone that could use it. I am making sure to keep space for it.:) Jan

I don't know what the RTR is. I was hoping to get the couch out of here in the next few weeks before DH and his ADD brain jump onto another project. I had one couple look at it here at the campground, but it's about 72- 73 inches wide, including the arms. That is bigger than their space.

Jean, The RTR is the Rubber Tramp Rendezvous gathering hosted by Bob Wells in Quartzsite, Arizona in January. It will be my first trip to the RTR.:) Jan

I wish I had a use for the sleeper couch since you're heading in my general direction, but I somehow doubt I could fit it my little Kia.

Nope. Don't think this beast is going to work for you, sephson.

At the RTR we have a give-away pile for, well, give-away stuff! :) We get a little worthless junk but usually it is very good stuff someone is glad to have! I've always found stuff I was delighted to have!

Lots of people save up their stuff until then so it goes to a vandweller.

Of course some people sell stuff too which is fine, it's your choice.
Bob

I was just gonna say that come 'on back up here and leave it alongside the roadside somewhere!

(well, that's what alot of the folks do around these parts do with their used furniture!) :s :(

Well, this couch is used, but it almost looks new. The only thing wrong with it is pretty much the same thing as any other sleeper. If young are tall and 40 pounds overweight - like we both are - any longterm sleeping plans on it requires an additional pad over that 4 inch mattress. But we had a brand new couch in our house that was the same.