In order to avoid reinventing the wheel….

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was under the impression that was getting problematic.
i think just using the term language barrier did not get my entire point across, so my bad on that. There are just many different aspects to ‘just ask them’.

i’ve just located a company in the UK that offers international shipping. I want the ‘kit’ that includes the spray adhesive so that part may not work out.

i’ve just located a company in the UK that offers international shipping. I want the ‘kit’ that includes the spray adhesive so that part may not work out.
And now I just got an email from them saying they don’t ship to Japan after all.
oh, well.

^^^ Just to add In my experience helping others enriches life. People there that need and want to practice English that intend to come to the USA in my opinion will be more than happy to help you at the same time you help them. I have made some great friends after meeting them after they came here. Developing that attitude is what makes this way of life rewarding for me as there are it seems an unlimited number of people that need a little help coming into this way of life.

helping others enriches life.
This is such a cliché that some people discount it. But it is so very true. The more I can help another individual, whether human or animal, the better and richer my life is. Guaranteed.