Found my home

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 2003 Aliner Expedition, have owned it since 2010. The lack of storage is my biggest complaint. I use those plastic tubs to store food and groceries. Just have to move them back and forth between the camper and the truck. 

It and a 2007 Toyota Tacoma will be my home when I retire on June 1, 2018. Expected to trade for a larger camper but some financial changes have ended that for a year or two.

Al

Knox Al said:
I have a 2003 Aliner Expedition, have owned it since 2010. The lack of storage is my biggest complaint. I use those plastic tubs to store food and groceries. Just have to move them back and forth between the camper and the truck. 

I needed to reconfigure the front third of my Aliner to provide more storage and usability. It's now definitely a one person (and two dog) setup but I think it will work for me. I built a U shaped counter with a work/storage space on top and storage underneath. (I plan on posting pics after I get it painted) Still I'm going to have to be a minimalist wether I want to or not. :D

Congrats! Appears to be in excellent condition. I'll bet your Tundra handles that rig no problem...