Foam Trailers

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember these are "custom" builds so standing height means it can be different for different height people and usually resell is not a real consideration so as long as it fits you the shorter the better for build costs, strenght and wind resistance.

Headache said:
John your link didn't work and again I asked for actual links.
The link I posted is an actual link, and it still works just fine for me, from multiple browsers and OS platforms, I checked.

The way it's displayed by the forum software may concatenate it with dots in the middle, so it doesn't work like that if copied and pasted.

You could just click on it, or do a Quote and then copy and paste from that.

Or just copy this string

site:www.tnttt.com height Standy OR standing

into google, and yes it's "standy" not stand, if they ask

Hope all this helps, not just you but others.

Selling a homemade trailer would open you up to a whole world of hurt in the event of an accident given torts damages in the U.S.

Something to just be aware of if you're not judgment-proof.

Yep is was a long winter, just getting started back on my projects as well. Did learn a lesson this wet winter "If it isn't suppost to get wet don't let it get wet and when it does have a way to fix it." Got lucky and spray foam fixed it but I now know how difficult it is to keep things dry.