FNG

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exnavyabfc

Reaction score
Hello, new guy here. My van will be ready for the road in the spring.  I am a 63 year old Curmudgeon.  A retired and a (not so) Disable Navy Vet. I also am a divorced gay man with four adult children. I lived in Ecuador for a year, but decided to come back to the USA for some sight seeing and life living before my time here is through. I would like to find some like minded people or a tribe to travel with.

Welcome from a big old lez, currently living in the Midwest.  :D

Welcome to the forum!

I am also a divorced gay man except without the children. Try as we might for 30 years, the closest we came was the fur babies and obviously it was his fault as he was barren. ;)

Welcome to the CRVL forums, exnavyafbc! Thank you for your service and sacrifice. I think the nomad way of life is the perfect way to enjoy all that you sacriced for. I'm also quite sure you will find people to call your tribe, here. We're a very eclectic and accepting group.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi and Welcome! I'm a newbie here too! I won't be hitting the road for at least a year, so I hope you'll get to know the threads and show us some pictures of your set up! I am just gobsmacked with some of the ideas folks have implemented!

cyndi said:
Welcome to the CRVL forums, exnavyafbc! Thank you for your service and sacrifice. I think the nomad way of life is the perfect way to enjoy all that you sacriced for. I'm also quite sure you will find people to call your tribe, here. We're a very eclectic and accepting group.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started.   We look forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks a lot

Hey I'm a 53 year-old single gay man who's thinking seriously about the nomad lifestyle in a few years. I'm glad I'm finding other gay/lesbian/other people on here. That's always my biggest concern, how much hatred and bullshit you have to deal with in a community like this. Glad I"m running across good people on here. :)