Fines from recent RTR

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are all very, very kind!!! Your support and generosity are very important to me! THANK YOU!

At the final night before we dispersed it just happened to be the talent night so we had one last gathering. At that time they passed the hat and everyone gave very generously. Since I don't know yet the fine, I don't know if it is enough, but it could be. I'll know on Friday what the fine will be and at that time I can decide to just pay it or go to court.

Lots of factors will go into that decision. A big factor is the heat, but I can't imagine it won't break before my court date. But I assume that is just a preliminary, I won't know until then when the real court appearance will be and it could be months. I'm not sure I want this dragging on for months or be forced to return to Flagg. Who knows!!??

Whatever happens, your support means more to me than I could ever possibly say--thank you all!
Bob

May I suggest that when you do find out how much it will be that a GoFundMe account is started. Legal advice may not hurt. A consult or retainer I suspect we could fund that.

Met you once, don't actually know you but I think you are an honest man. Lawyers can also work magic with court dates. Make them fit your schedule.

Just a suggestion. Rob..

Gunny said:
May I suggest that when you do find out how much it will be that a GoFundMe account is started. Legal advice may not hurt. A consult or retainer I suspect we could fund that.

Met you once, don't actually know you but I think you are an honest man. Lawyers can also work magic with court dates. Make them fit your schedule.

Just a suggestion. Rob..

That all sounds like a giant hassle, I think I'd rather just buy my peace of mind and freedom  and pay the fine, if it is at all reasonable. I don't have a lot to prove or need for a new battle.
Bob

akrvbob said:
That all sounds like a giant hassle, I think I'd rather just buy my peace of mind and freedom  and pay the fine, if it is at all reasonable. I don't have a lot to prove or need for a new battle.
Bob

Peace of mind & time are the really valuable things in life... love too. 
I'm hoping this worked out ok...