Fellow Nomad in Need

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonir1

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

This Esther one of your Fellow Nomads, I am reaching out to you for your assistance, advise, help of any kind. I am currently in Orlando, Florida trying to make my way to Ehrenberg, AZ, but I have run into some problems along the way. Currently I'm stranded here in Florida I came here for a job with a cleaning service so that I could make the money to go to Arizona, but the company thatI was working for is not in business anymore and there are repairs to my van that still need to be done. I took all of the money that I made to get the power steering fixed and a new serpentine belt, plus I got the rack and pinion done, but the mechanic was shade-tree so the repair is so-so. I'm not one to just let this things get me down so I tried to find other employment but then I guess because of the stress I have been under and not sleeping well, my sciatic nerve started flaring up again, and I was admitted into the hospital here in Tavares, Florida and now I need the money for my prescriptions so that I can at least manage the pain and move forward. I have been following Bob for just about 2 years now but never took the plunge now that I am ready it seems as if everything is there to stop me but I won't let it. I appreciate any help that you can give to help me get to Arizona, in the meantime DONT EVER give up the dream, because no matter what comes my way I WONT!

Thank you for your help
Esther Fellow Nomad 4 Life

P.S. if you can help I have a gofundme account under my name Esther Harris here is the link: https://www.gofundme.com/estherharrisnomad

Attachments

• mypicture.jpg
    mypicture.jpg
    653.6 KB · Views: 5
  • diagnosis.jpg
    diagnosis.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • discharge papers.jpg
    discharge papers.jpg
    958.9 KB · Views: 9
  • my van home.jpg
    my van home.jpg