Eclipse August 21

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanKitten

Reaction score
i have plans to get up to Casper Wyoming for August 21

But....anyone going up that way for this?   This might be a great way to meet a few fellow nomads.

This is will probably be the first trip of any length with Mom....she is excited to get out, and see a total eclipse.

VanKitten said:
i have plans to get up to Casper Wyoming for August 21

But....anyone going up that way for this?   This might be a great way to meet a few fellow nomads.

This is will probably be the first trip of any length with Mom....she is excited to get out, and see a total eclipse.

Unless I'm still hiking the Colorado Trail I'll be heading down to the Casper area for it. I only live a couple hours north so won't be hauling my camper down, but would definitely be interested in meeting with others who are headed up here at that time.

I stay in the west ky southern Illinois area supposed to be threw there also

I was thinking of sandhills area of NE, Casper would not be too far away though.

Everybody - including myself - is making a big deal about this eclipse.  Sure hope the weather cooperates.  It would majorly suck if it were rainy and overcast.

Optimistic Paranoid said:
Everybody - including myself - is making a big deal about this eclipse.  Sure hope the weather cooperates.  It would majorly suck if it were rainy and overcast.
This is one of my major plans for.being on the road. If weather lools like it won't cooperate I will gp somewhere else. If I have to park by the side of the damn road I'm gonna get a good view.

Glasses and.camera filter are already ordered.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk