DON'T "FEED" THE TROLLS

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JT646

Reaction score
FOLKS: If you're not familiar with this expression it basically means NOT to respond to any comments/post or threads from someone who's only goal is attention, conspiracy theories and the spreading of poorly researched videos/stories/etc...(from VERY dubious sources).
We have one now in the political section (go figure)...that sadly, has drank the Kool-aide. I won't mention the name(s)...But it's very sad to see someone pulled head first into an obvious cult. :-(

Prove me WRONG & I'l QUIT!
I'm just correcting the Demo lies being spread because people believe rumors aka gossip & are too lazy to search for the truth. PROVE ME WRONG! NOW PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Last edited:
JT646 & ROSE, it's a simple Yes or No. Whomever is wrong quits YES OR NO or are you afraid & won't reply as usual. Chick, chick, Chicken!

So prove you wrong? I can go online and find So called proof that the earth is flat and Elvis is still alive and living here on the rock.... And if you buy all that I have some great bridges to sell you. Aliens are shopping at Safeway and all vaccines are full of microscopic trackers

OP just made a troll thread about trolls as it’s not in the controversy forum…….

Wheres a Mom? To send this to its room!

bch bum jonny

Tic Tok JT646 & ROSE Why no response? Look like you're but don't have the guts to admit it. No guts no glory. I posted something wrong, admitted it, apologized & finally deleted it. Many of you have posted wrong info also but I've never seen anyone admit it. So once again put up, shut up, do
something or YOU LOSE by default.