DON'T "FEED" THE TROLLS

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JT646

Reaction score
FOLKS: If you're not familiar with this expression it basically means NOT to respond to any comments/post or threads from someone who's only goal is attention, conspiracy theories and the spreading of poorly researched videos/stories/etc...(from VERY dubious sources).
We have one now in the political section (go figure)...that sadly, has drank the Kool-aide. I won't mention the name(s)...But it's very sad to see someone pulled head first into an obvious cult. :-(

Prove me WRONG & I'l QUIT!
I'm just correcting the Demo lies being spread because people believe rumors aka gossip & are too lazy to search for the truth. PROVE ME WRONG! NOW PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Last edited:
JT646 & ROSE, it's a simple Yes or No. Whomever is wrong quits YES OR NO or are you afraid & won't reply as usual. Chick, chick, Chicken!

So prove you wrong? I can go online and find So called proof that the earth is flat and Elvis is still alive and living here on the rock.... And if you buy all that I have some great bridges to sell you. Aliens are shopping at Safeway and all vaccines are full of microscopic trackers

OP just made a troll thread about trolls as it’s not in the controversy forum…….

Wheres a Mom? To send this to its room!

bch bum jonny