DH Bought me a Go Pro Black

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcal

Reaction score
I like to take videos. I am very excited. As soon as he lets me touch it (he thinks that he is the master of all things technical), I will tell you how I like it. Right now, he is in the initial stages, where he says "Look at this neat feature," waves the thing in my face, runs off with it, and strains his shoulder muscles patting himself on the back at what a great present he bought me. I will let you know about it next week when he gets bored with it. Unfortunately, I am out of chloroform.

Congrats on the new Go Pro. He has the "It's better to give than receive" half down. With a bit more practice I bet he masters the concept!

What does DH and DW stand for? Is it just Husband and Wife? And if so where did the D enter into the equation?

Every Road Leads Home said:
Congrats on the new Go Pro.  He has the "It's better to give than receive" half down.  With a bit more practice I bet he masters the concept!  

What does DH and DW stand for?  Is it just Husband and Wife? And if so where did the D enter into the equation?

Usually it is Dear Husband. Right now, it is Damned Hoarder.

Oh I would soooo be like "Give my MY gift now!!!!" and ripping it out of his paws. hahaha

Good for you, let us know how you like it. :)

Having a good time with yhe GoPro, but the battery won't hold a charge overnight. Yes, the wifi function is off. Got to find a Best Buy in Stroudsburg, PA and get it replaced today b4 my warranty runs out.