Cushion covers

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyh

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can buy new covers for the cushions that are with the benches at the table in an RV? IF they make them they are probably high but I would like to check them out before making new ones.

I don't know how to link but if you Google rv cushion covers there is one company that comes up numerous times. I think the name is cushion covers.com Their prices are not bad at all and you can choose from literally hundreds of different fabrics. You can get zippered covers as well as ones with just elastic that slip over cushions. One to cover my bunk was around $100 in the road map fabric. There is a place to put in your measurements and get exact prices for different fabrics so you can window shop. Hope that helps. I'm pretty good with a sewing machine and always make curtains and even quilts but cushion covers never came out like I wanted.

If I make them they would have to be sort of like a pillow sham. And IF I could find them at a good price I would just rather buy them. These on the bench cushions are not torn that I see I would just like new ones in a newer pattern. Thanks.

kellyh said:
If I make them they would have to be sort of like a pillow sham. And IF I could find them at a good price I would just rather buy them. These on the bench cushions are not torn that I see I would just like new ones in a newer pattern. Thanks.

Greetings!

I see ads on craigslist sometimes for whole cushions, in like new condition, really cheap.

Just a thought...

Cheers!

The CamperVan_Man

Latest posts