Completely new

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wimc

Reaction score
Hello everyone, in my early 50's and male, username is first two letters of my first/last name, or acronym for "Whomever It May Concern". Watch many nomadic type videos, it fascinates me.

But, for now, its just a dream, love the ideas of either van or small RV. Wanted to be part of this forum, its all about learning.

Yep. Good place to wander around and see people doing creative stuff...and livin' the life!

Welcome!

Thanks. Forgot to mention, live above the Columbia River Gorge, 12 miles east of downtown Washougal, WA.

Welcome wimc to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Thanks everyone.

I woudn't mind having just a SUV, could not afford that either, I am medically retired, not a whole lot of income. Have hope though.

Welcome wimc. Free camping just up river from you at Rufus. I love the desert side of the gorge. This is an on the river free site. Hope to see you here some time.

Thanks vic, perhaps someday, along with many others.

This October have plans to get a 2 burner stove and some mats for the sleeping bag, since I can go places and stay in a tent that I had for years, takes me a very shot time to set up. A car may be limited, but its surely capable of something.

Got to start somewhere, a small car will have to do for now, what the future holds, time will tell.

Also like to thank Bob, for starting this forum, wealth of information.

I live with my parents, have no rent/mortgage* that I have to pay. Anyway, stuff I own is solely in my room, at least 90% of what I own can be given away.

* just help them around the house (with 5 acres).