Chevy g20 drivers help!!!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesset121290

Reaction score
IMG_0469.PNGIMG_0470.PNGI am in a desperate search for a very specific part for my Chevy g20. When I bought, I decided to redo some interior paneling due to some damage. Now I cannot find replacement plastic window trim pieces!! I have looked all over can't even find anyone who would know where to look. I'm attaching pictures of the trim im lookin for if anyone knows please let me know!

Attachments

• IMG_0470.PNG
    IMG_0470.PNG
    615.1 KB
  • IMG_0469.PNG
    IMG_0469.PNG
    701.8 KB
Alcatraz said:
What's the year of your van?

Mine is a 94 but, I'm not sure GM made them for the 94's. They had them in the late 80's. The 87's have the same window measurements and seem to be the most common to have had them.

Jesset121290 said:
lol I apologize for my computer illiteracy but I still couldn't find them on the link. I really appreciate you looking for me though. On my 94 they were wood. One had water damage from a seal on the sliding window that's was worn out and the other was molded from a large mouse nest...

Lol,  its a conversion van?  Have some one make them for you in a cabinet shop. They can even match the color.