Cat Thread. (Dogs allowed.) but Cat Thread.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ballenxj said:
This was Yoda, a lady friends cat. I was playing around with one of my film cameras loaded with B&W film when Felicity said, you need to take a photo of my cat, so here's what I got. No flash was used in a low light setting.
I'm glad I did now because Yoda has been gone for a bit more than a year.
medium800.jpg

That is a perfect shot.  Yoda looks interested in what you were doing.

GotSmart said:
That Skeeter looks warm and happy   :cool:

That was Ehrenberg it was in the 70's. Now that it's in the 80's in New Mexico she's not as happy to be warm - spends most of the day on top of the fridge or in front of the fan - doesn't go out until the sun is going down.

GotSmart said:
That is a perfect shot.  Yoda looks interested in what you were doing.

Thank You! :)
 In a past life I was pretty involved in photography. Shot a few weddings, live bands for a talent agency I co founded, etc.
 I loved shooting  low light photography as a personal hobby. Now days my gear is all packed away in boxes. :(

"Now days my gear is all packed away in boxes."

I think you need to bring it out.

TrainChaser said:
"Now days my gear is all packed away in boxes."

I think you need to bring it out.
Thanks, like I said, that was a past life when I was starting a business, and working full time when health issues struck like a ton of bricks.
 If I play anymore, it will be mostly as a hobby, but time will tell.

HaHa Trainchaser! I'm in Western KY and have two cats. I moved my niece and her hubby in a couple of years ago and they have three. A cat door makes it easy. Now that they are in and settled has freed me up to be on my way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my cat who wants to camp all the time. If a camper door opens he will trip you trying to get in.
52d64bca25e9e9fca3dcd5fc8ded0b3e.jpg

And this is the same cat with his summer hairdo. He's so happy when all that comes off for the summer.
ae1808391fedd48dff5470729152c5bf.jpg

Cats are WHINERS! This  is Tommy sitting there whining about something. I don't think he knew either.
standard.jpg

Tommy just has a lot to say [emoji3]

I can read his expression, so I don't need to hear him.....

"Come ON, Man! Let's get going! We have places to go, people to see, and all you're doing is just sitting there! MOVE IT!"

See?

Dog 1, Cat 0.
These two were running around quite a bit, with the cat thinking he was un catch-able. You know how cats are. Well, he kept teasing the dog, and it backfired.
The dog was pretty quick about catching the cat by the scruff of the neck, held it for a minute, then let it go with a badly hurt ego.
The cat, BTW, was not hurt at all, just his pride. Check his expression. :p 
standard.jpg

Ballenxj said:
Cats are WHINERS! This  is Tommy sitting there whining about something. I don't think he knew either.
standard.jpg

Some days a guy has a lot to say...

Tommy the great hunter, in a tree. That's right, you can't see me behind this twig.
standard.jpg

Squirrels can't see me hiding in the grass....
7bfc5a90cab5cee7e65f4c2faf3f1a7c.jpg

Cammalu: Those squirrels better not get too complacent -- some kitties like fresh squirrel meat.

GotSmart: I like that! One of my cats is sitting in my lap, staring at the screen. I think he wants one.