Cammalu is running away

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cammalu said:
Lenny that sounds great but I'm running out of time today. I still can't walk long distances at ALL yet and I have my scooter with me but I didn't have the battery totally charged evidently. I did get to see some of the exhibits but I'll have to come back and spend a day of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries.  Stay stress-free.   :)

I believe I'm going to have to take this photo over to the YARC...

a3fbb5f7ec4c78c098d46f4f9b5e91dd.jpg

Loving your Captain's log, girl!! I remember you telling me you'd have nothing of interest for this thread ;-)

Thanks abuela. Hey, I need an address to send your badge to.

AbuelaLoca said:
I don't have an address anymore :-D

Lucky you but I can send general delivery or to your daughters house if u like. Or, better yet, come get it!

No address ? Thatsk Skemposskable ! ;)
Nice !

If u ain't right you need a badge to prove it - or not

masterplumber said:
What's this talk of badges? We don't need no stinking badges!

I sense`a new member!  He knows the magic words.   :angel:  :D

Read the "You Aint Right Thread" completely to qualify.   ;)  I double dare you.  :)

GotSmart said:
Read the "You Aint Right Thread" completely to qualify.   ;)  I double dare you.  :)

If he actually does it, he definitely ain't right.

MasterPlumber
You'll have to go to the You Ain't Right thread for further explanation.

Wait...
                               ^^^^^
Did one of those gals up there say she didn't have her dress on anymore?

WHOOHOOO! Mas Tequila!

:D

[video=youtube]

Yesterday I heard a clunk clunk coming from the left front. My steering wheel also wants to vibrate a little past 60 MPH. I usually drive below that so haven't noticed.

The tires are only a couple of months old and they put balancing beds inside instead of mechanically balancing them. Well I went to Wallyworld and had them balanced.

Evidently they are supposed to remove the balancing beads first and did not.

Gotsmart knows a local shop and I found out the clunking everything lime I hit a tiny bump is the shocks. Also found that I needed the top and bottom ball joints replaced on the drivers side (I think that was what they said). Anyway here I sit in the RV in the shop.

1f695a0ec05e0e7261f01abd5afaaf0a.jpg

One thing I forgot to mention about the zoo.. I guess the monkey man statue was bad enough but the parking space fees were more than I've ever seen:

453f5bc0cae247efefe5fdbd3aa20bd2.jpg

Today Gotsmart and I went sightseeing and found Beetle Bailey.

ef81afd7f0ab32667ae5f56bf3e91898.jpg

Also found a one man submarine

1d26f15c1869b66f0b0ec131b4fe4441.jpg

$30 to park???
Was the zoo itself free?
I hope so !

That submarine was cool !
I know some guys that would go nuts with that , they search for pirate treasure.
No Kidding !

I've been in shops like that with my rig too.
It's great to know you found out those things were bad and are getting them fixed.
Could have been a real bad day !

I didn't pay. I went down the road a bit and found free parking.

ammalu said:
One thing I forgot to mention about the zoo..  I guess the monkey man statue was bad enough but the parking space fees were more than I've ever seen:

Parking fees for zoos, museums, etc are one reason why I always park the van at the Walmart and take the local bus everywhere I want to go.  It's lots cheaper, and I don't need to worry about parking anywhere.    :)

Good idea Lenny, I'll have to remember that! Thanks